Friday, September 18, 2020

Adobe Encore CS6 asking for a Serial Number at launch

 Encore CS6 is asking for a serial number at launch even though I am a CC sub. That's new.

Adobe offers this help:


Basically sign off and sign in again to "sync" the apps.
I tried to sign off and back in a few times and nothing worked. I tried to sign in with Premiere CS6 instead of Premiere CC and it started in trial mode.
But then that didn't help Encore.
At that point I contacted Adobe and spent a minutes with a rep, no help.

" We do not support encore anymore , so please visit http://community.forum/ Please contact  1800-833-6687.  If you want me to connect you with our subject expert the please share your contactable number, preferred timing to call and your time zone."

I left my phone number and timing info, and I tried one more time to sign off and back in.

I launched Premiere CS6, it asked if I wanted to start in trial mode or sign in. I did sign in and then I launched Encore and this time IT WORKED!

I cancelled my phone support request.

All right, back to normal now!


Encore CS6 on macOS 10.14.6 Mojave.

No comments:

Post a Comment