Wednesday, October 19, 2016

More FCPX Auditions weirdness...

All right so I've detailed some of my griefs working with Auditions in FCPX, now I'm back at it with another project, and I'm having MORE problems.

So I've created a bunch of Auditions from yet another giant VO file, and all the 28 or so Auditions clips are properly timed inside a Secondary Timeline.

So far so good. Now I want to Overwrite to Primary Storyline, so first I have to Lift from Storyline, fine that works, and then select all the 28 Auditions clips and Overwrite to Primary Storyline... It does NOT work.  Only 6 out of 28 Auditions do Overwrite. Why is that?

If I select one of these Auditions, Overwrite to Primary Storyline is GREYED OUT.  Why?  It;s not the number of clips inside the Audition, there are 3 or 4 clips in the Auditions that "work" and the ones that do not. It's not the length. WHAT IS IT?

Oh well, I guess I will keep Auditions in a Secondary Storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment