Friday, April 21, 2017

Why is Adobe CC giving me an (ongoing) Error 86? - Update April 2017

Here we go again...

Trying to update Adobe CC Application Manager and it CRASHES.


Update after update I have the same problem on the same machine:

http://humanuser.blogspot.com/2016/09/adobe-creative-cloud-desktop-app-does.html

So, again I'm downloading the stand alone installer:


I have no Adobe app running, no Creative Cloud processes running. And again I will try to install and it will not go through.
There you go.

OK, so I'm running the Un-Installer, and then the Installer again, see if it works, else I will have to spend an hour with Adobe on the Chat to fix this crap.

--- And by the way why is the Installer must be downloaded each time I try to install? Can't this be downloaded once in the background, and then simply run on the machine? I don't get it.
Downloading again...


Finally! Success!

Well I'm glad I saved this workaround how-to, else I would have forgotten what to do.
Let's do some work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment